Articles on this Page
- 12/20/18--07:20: _Diversity at Redfin...
- 12/20/18--09:00: _Already a Haven for...
- 12/21/18--14:50: _8 Tips for Negotiat...
- 12/26/18--06:00: _The 20 Cities and H...
- 01/07/19--06:00: _Moving to a New Tec...
- 01/07/19--10:25: _Survey: Gen-Xers & ...
- 01/14/19--11:28: _Hello, Canada! Redf...
- 01/15/19--05:00: _Redfin Ranks the 10...
- 01/15/19--05:00: _Million-Dollar Mani...
- 12/20/18--07:20: Diversity at Redfin in 2018
- 12/21/18--14:50: 8 Tips for Negotiating the Best Deal on a New Construction Home
- 12/26/18--06:00: The 20 Cities and Homes Favorited Most in 2018
- 01/14/19--11:28: Hello, Canada! Redfin will launch in Toronto and Vancouver!
- 01/15/19--05:00: Redfin Ranks the 10 Hottest Affordable Neighborhoods of 2019
The good news this year is that women’s representation increased across the board, and we made strides in hiring more Black and Latinx employees.
As big tech companies open new offices outside Silicon Valley, the migration trend toward affordable cities is likely to continue. Apple’s recent announcement that it’s adding thousands of jobs in Austin is likely to heat up the housing market in the city, which was already the seventh most popular destination for people moving from one […]
Did you know December is the best time to buy a new construction home? Here's 8 tips to negotiate the best deal.
The post 8 Tips for Negotiating the Best Deal on a New Construction Home appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
From majestic mansions to charming cottages, these are the homes that earned the most hearts in 2018.
See the homes that a $400,000 budget can buy you across the country
The post Moving to a New Tech Hub? Here’s What You Could Buy With the Average Software Engineer Salary appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
35-44 year olds were hit hardest by the housing bust just as they reached prime first-time homebuying age Less than half of homebuyers and sellers between the ages of 35 and 44 believe that real estate is a better long-term investment than the stock market, according to a survey Redfin commissioned in December of more […]
The post Survey: Gen-Xers & Older Millennials Believe Stocks are a Better Investment than Real Estate appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
Buyers and sellers in Toronto and Vancouver will soon be able to work with Redfin agents
The post Hello, Canada! Redfin will launch in Toronto and Vancouver! appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
Philadelphia and Baltimore feature heavily on this year’s ranking of the hottest affordable neighborhoods in the country. Every city has in-demand neighborhoods where buyers are clamoring to find homes. But with hotness comes price growth, which can make it difficult for the typical homebuyer to afford a home in the most popular parts of expensive […]
The post Redfin Ranks the 10 Hottest Affordable Neighborhoods of 2019 appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.
Many people are moving away from pricey coastal cities, but the ones that remain are searching for homes in high-priced pockets of already-expensive areas. The majority of Redfin’s 10 hottest neighborhoods of 2019 have a median sale price of more than $1,000,000—and the others aren’t far from the seven-figure mark. Redfin’s annual hottest neighborhoods report […]
The post Million-Dollar Mania: Redfin’s 10 Hottest Neighborhoods of 2019 Are All in Costly Coastal Hubs appeared first on Redfin Real-Time.